• Report: #194425

• Reported By:London Other
Angela@astro-group.com
angela@astro-group.com London, United Kingdom United Kingdom

Angela@astro-group.com ripoff London United Kingdom

I order a reading from angela@astro-group.com
She took the money from my account on the day I ordered which was the 25/4. I have sent at least 5 more e-mails to her since then. But I still await my reading.

p.s. this is not the first time a psyhic site has ripped me off potionmixology did the same thing for 66$

The lesson i have learned from this is not to touch us sites. At least here in the uk I can get hold of their address and visit them at their place of so called work.

Rene
London
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2006 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angelaastro-groupcom/London-United-Kingdom/Angelaastro-groupcom-ripoff-London-United-Kingdom-194425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela@astro-group.com