• Report: #319807

• Updated: Thu, March 20, 2008

• Reported By:Emmitsburg Maryland
Angelapenbrook@penbrookproductions.com
www.wealthdci.com Internet U.S.A.

Angelapenbrook@penbrookproductions.com Disabled Grandmother Ripped off by Angela Penbrook for $197. Internet

I am unable to work outside the home, and was excited to get the email about working at home to process rebates.

I saw this opportunity as a way that I could be self-sufficient and earn what I hoped would be a decent income without assistance from my family.

I did everything I was supposed to do - paid the $197 fee and waited to hear from Angela. I received an order confirmation email thanking me for signing up with Process from Home, and I thought this was actually going to start a new career for me!

The email stated that I would be receiving a welcome email that would show me the first steps in getting started. After a day or so without any email from Angela, I called the customer care number given in the email. They told me that the website was down for updates. They did send (at my request) another email identifying how to get started.

Imagine my shock and disbelief when I entered the website address today and found nothing but ripoff reports and no website.

Now, what will I do?

Barbara
Emmitsburg, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2008 08:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angelapenbrookpenbrookproductionscom/internet/Angelapenbrookpenbrookproductionscom-Disabled-Grandmother-Ripped-off-by-Angela-Penbrook-319807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angelapenbrook@penbrookproductions.com