Complaint Review: Angele Penbrook With Process From Home: Owned And Operated By Penbrook Productions,

• Submitted: Thu, March 13, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, March 13, 2008

• Reported By:Shenandoah Iowa
www.makemyincomeathome.com Internet U.S.A.

Angele Penbrook With Process From Home: Owned And Operated By Penbrook Productions, A Make You Famous Consulting, Inc. Company Accepted my $197 enrollment fee and then PAGE NOT FOUND and not an email of confirmation as promised Internet

I read an e-mail in my Junk mail with the subject "Let your finances blossom with extra income" from ProcessRebates

I used the link and went to the website www.makemyincomeathome.com. It seemed very convincing, safe and it stressed the 3-month make money or its free guarantee.

I submitted all my personal information needed and my account was charged the $197. The next page turned my stomach completely over - Error - No Page Found. GRRRRRRRRR!

Of course I have not received an e-mail confirming my enrollment (sent within 5 minutes it said).

I went to the website of Process at Home (the company name Angela Penbrook used), sent an email with their contact information. Alice sent me an email stating they are owned by Angel Stevens the true Rebate Processing Program and that there were many fakes out there.

What next? I'm not sure but I will keep trying to get a response to Penbrook's 3-month make money or its free guarantee.

Susan
Shenandoah, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2008 12:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angele-Penbrook-With-Process-From-Home-Owned-And-Operated-By-Penbrook-Productions/internet/Angele-Penbrook-With-Process-From-Home-Owned-And-Operated-By-Penbrook-Productions-A-Make-317466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angele Penbrook With Process From Home: Owned And Operated By Penbrook Productions,