Complaint Review: Angelic Marketing Company

• Updated: Sat, October 27, 2012

• Reported By: John — East Meadow New York United States of America
Angelic Marketing Company
17 Branywine Drive Deer Park, New York United States of America

Angelic Marketing Company Alltrepeneur Solutions What a sham Deer Park, New York

*Author of original report: Nick should be jailed.

Anyone looking at getting a job,  stay away from any company posing as a "direct marketing" company.   I almost made a terrible decision

The guy's name was nick that interviewed me and i should have known from the "first interview" that this job was sketchy.   The interview was uninformative at best and offered no job title or duties.  He also mentioned nothing about a salary but did say that he was screening candidates and that if selected, i would come in for a second interview to see how the company operated

I got a call for a second interview and went to see how one of their "promotions" worked.   I was shocked to say the least.  First off,  I had to drive from deer park all the way to farmingville.  Secondly, when i got to the site,  there were two people there "selling" this car wax to people literally asking people to buy this wax.  Nick who I followed to the site told me that I would have a third interview over the phone later that day to discuss how I liked what they were doing.  After talking for a couple of minutes,  Nick offered me the job.

It was after that that I began to see red flags.   Nick had told me originally I would make $300 guaranteed plus commission which I thought was low.   He then told me I would be working 530-230 5 days a week plus 9-5 on saturday.  What really pissed me off was that he told me if I miss one day and/or got a bad review from the training manager, I wouldn't even get paid.   He told me I wouldn't get compensated for traveling and got mad when I would ask him about a day off.

After giving it some serious thought,  i finally called him up and said I'm not taking this job.   I had felt scammed.   He really rattled me and took advantage of me.   I also almost lost my original part time job at Waldbaums because i had told them I took this new job.   Do yourself a favor  and check the Better Business Bureau and make sure the company you're applying for is listed.   Ask questions and do some research before making any job-related decisions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2012 03:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angelic-Marketing-Company/Deer-Park-New-York-/Angelic-Marketing-Company-Alltrepeneur-Solutions-What-a-sham-Deer-Park-New-York-960796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angelic Marketing Company

Nick should be jailed.

AUTHOR: candiman87 - (United States of America)

I'm strongly considering notifying the police about this job.   They make you work like dogs and pay you next to nothing.   I can tolerate a lot from people.  Dishonesty and deceit I will not tolerate from anybody.  Selling a product by "bothering" people at a gas station about a product is not "marketing".   It's a sham/scam.    You barely make a salary.  It's false advertising.   They say there are many jobs they are hiring for but they aren't.  They want you to be their slave.   People like this man should be arrested and or sued for leading people on.