Complaint Review: Angelic Marketing inc

• Reported By: anonymous — 11795 New York
Angelic Marketing inc
deer park, NY deer park, New York USA

Angelic Marketing inc WHAT A SCAM!! deer park New York

They tell you on the interview that they are looking for Marketers, PR, HR, Administration, Advertising, Event Coordinatoor, when it really is all DIRECT SALES!! All commission, no salary and no gas reinburments for traveling across the island selling CAR WAX and WINDSHIELDS at gas stations. They try and keep you at the office ALL DAY and everyone is so phony and fake I could start to tell by my first day that it was a scam (pyramid scheme).

When I finally opened up my eyes on my 2nd day I realized I did not get a bachelors degree to be doing this. When I told Jessica that I didn't go to school for four years to soliciate windshields at gas stations, she replied that she went to school for four years and is now an "business owner". Yes, an owner to a company that scams people. I feel sad for the people who are too naive to realize the fakeness of everything from the "sales awards" each day to the phony games they would play in the office to keep you happy. STAY AWAY !!

BTW I was a "top salesperson" my first day. Sold "2" windshields and everyone was estatic of how well I did. But then when I quit and asked for my pay since I was a "top salesperson", Jessica said I would have to wait until after the windshield is replaced to get my check. Which would have been 3 weeks later. What a joke.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2013 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angelic-Marketing-inc-/deer-park-New-York/Angelic-Marketing-inc-WHAT-A-SCAM-deer-park-New-York-1057690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angelic Marketing inc