Complaint Review: Angelic Marketing

• Reported By: D. R. — New Castle County Delaware United States of America
Angelic Marketing
Deer Park, New York United States of America

Angelic Marketing Waste of My Time Deer Park, New York

I applied for this company as an intern in October. I'm someone who is looking for a meaningful internship for the summer, so I could beef up my resume. I was home for a weekend, and I was scheduled to interview for this group.

It took me almost 45 minutes to get to Deer Park, where their offices are. I was all dressed up, in business attire, ready for an interview. Maybe this would be my big break. When I got there, there was no one at the front, and I was bewildered. The atmosphere was not inviting. There was some advertisement for a car product I am sure did not work wonders, and was a complete phony. Some black guy down the hall saw me and asked me what I needed, and I told him I was here for an internship interview.

Later, some female with big b***s and a golf-style shirt came out and said that the guy who was suppose to interview me was in Dallas, and would not be able to take care of me. The female did not have the authority to interview me. (Why the f*ck not? Just take notes.) I was angry at the fact that this group did not call me, and tell me that they would not be able to interview me. I would have been much more pleased if they called me a day or two before, canceling the interview with a legitimate reason. The female who saw me said that I would receive a call for a telephone interview. Guess what: I have not received that call. I e-mailed HR a week later, asking what is up, and they said they would call me soon. And guess what: I have not received jack sh*t.

Anyone who visits Angelic: It is hard to notice this place. It's just a regular office building that may look like a medical office. Please call them before you head to your interview. Also, proceed with caution. I'm sorry if I cursed, but it is necessary to do this because you need to put your attention to this scam group. If you apply, it will be a waste of time. You could have spent a couple of minutes pleasuring a girl than apply for this job.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2012 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angelic-Marketing/Deer-Park-New-York-/Angelic-Marketing-Waste-of-My-Time-Deer-Park-New-York-966356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angelic Marketing