Complaint Review: Angelica or Tina Tompson or Love Psychic TexasTexas

• Updated: Tue, December 11, 2012

• Reported By: Mary Catherine — Florida Illinois United States of America
Angelica or Tina Tompson or Love Psychic TexasTexas
Texas Texas, Texas United States of America

Angelica or Tina Tompson or Love Psychic TexasTexas I went to Angelica Love Psychic of Texas a Spiritualist and paid her $ 2,200 to work on my Spiritual Marriage to an Archangel and she is a total Fraud and did Nothing for me. Then after I confronted This Spiritualist was paid 2,200. to repair a Marital Enchantment or union with an Archangel, she was paid the last 2,200. I had to my name and then she Did nothing at all with the Work. I had giben u Texas, Texas

*Author of original report: I was betrayed and asked to sign an agreement and then Love Psychic Destroyed Promised Work

*Consumer Comment: Nothing worked

*Author of original report: I am Mistaken and Sincerely Apologize about Love Psychic

I went to Angelica or Tina Tompson of Psychic Spiritualist in Texas to work on a spiritual union and paid her 2,200 for my marriage. Nothing showed from the Work after I had given up a Morgage payment of $ 2,200 to save my marriage. This Psychic Harmed my Marriage and when I requested my money returned to me, Tina Tompson threated to ABORT AND DESTROY MY SPIRITUAL ARCHANGEL BABIES. Sje told me If I reported jer Sje would Destroy my Spiritual Babies! This Angelica Cursed me as I was so physically Sick from a Spell she Vast to Harm me, her own Client. Dont give her any business. I am seeking an attorney as she Hurt me. Anyone having a problem write me so we can join together in getting this evil Web address removed from internet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2012 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angelica-or-Tina-Tompson-or-Love-Psychic-TexasTexas/Texas-Texas-/Angelica-or-Tina-Tompson-or-Love-Psychic-TexasTexas-I-went-to-Angelica-Love-Psychic-of-Te-979910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angelica or Tina Tompson or Love Psychic TexasTexas

AUTHOR: Mary Catherine - (USA)

I would Never recommend Angelica the Love Psychic and was promised the Work and the Sagety of my Spiritual Children and once I agreed to hold the Love Psychic blameless, she immediately kept her threat of destroying my Spiritual Newborns. As Anhelica had said " I am holding your spiritual Babies in my Hand but I will Blow them Up If you file a report with Rip Off report! As soon as I had written a rebuttal saying how great they were, my Spiritual Children were destroyed along with my Spiritual union. Angelica was just strictly concerned with her High Priestess named Ceo Tina Thompsonand her Reputation and Angelica cared Nothing about the $2,200. , I had paid her, even though she was well aware of the fact that I was out of Work for over three years! I would urge you to Never do any Spiritual Services with Angelica the Love Psychic as she will betray your Trust and destroy your work if you say your unhappy with the Results! Angelica was rrsponsible for the abortion and destroyed my Spiritual Babies! Despite the fact that she is a Mother, she insisted in Harming ky children, I hope and Pray God treats her childten exactly as she did to me! BBad bad Spiritualists! Mary C. Behnle

Nothing worked

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

because there is no such thing as "psychics, love spells, voodoo spells" etc etc.  This person is a con artist and please if you want to save your marriage seek counseling with a REAL licensed counselor.  Good luck to you.

I am Mistaken and Sincerely Apologize about Love Psychic

AUTHOR: Mary - (USA)

I am completely Mistaken about the company of Love Psychic. They utterly apolozided and offered to do anything to make me the Customer very happy with the services. Amgelica was very understanding and supportive, sincerely n apology for any inconvenience about her Spiritual services. I would encourahe anyone to hire Angelica the Love Psychic. I am wholeheartedly very sorry, I did not speak with Amhelica first as sje truly appreciates Highest quality Customer Services and pays meticulous attention to her Spiritual Services. I would highly recommend her services to anyone. I sincerely apologize for posting on Rip Off report as this company deserves appreciation. Thank you.