Complaint Review: Angel@intrnic.com, Angela@intrnic.com; Angela Curtis@astro-group.com;angela-curtis@astro-group.com

• Submitted: Sun, July 10, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, July 10, 2005

• Reported By:Torbanlea Australia
Internet U.S.A.

Angel@intrnic.com, Angela@intrnic.com; Angela Curtis@astro-group.com; angela-curtis@astro-group.com ripoff fraudulent billing for goods paid for and not recieved, Internet

angelas emails unsolicited, over several months promising an astrology report, prompted me to try it, as a practising astrologer. My credit card details were given via a SSL page and on 16th June her reply was tha my card would be credted and I would receive my reports via email within 9-14 days.

I have sent five other messages to various email address from her unsolicited emails to me. None have been replied to and I still have no report. I have requested further investigation from my bank. People like this do not help the attitudes of other nationalites towards the general public pof the US Thanks for the opportunity to put this on your site.

It helps to diffuse my frustration being in another country and being left with a sense of having been conned from a distance when so many other good work is being done. I will advise of any further events.

Patricia
Torbanlea
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2005 03:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angelintrniccom-Angelaintrniccom-Angela-Curtisastro-groupcomangela-curtisastro-groupcom/internet/Angelintrniccom-Angelaintrniccom-Angela-Curtisastro-groupcom-angela-curtisastro--149149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angel@intrnic.com, Angela@intrnic.com; Angela Curtis@astro-group.com;angela-curtis@astro-group.com