Complaint Review: Angelland Kids

• Reported By: Customer Ripped off — NYC New York
Angelland Kids
GA Internet United States of America

Angelland Kids RIPPED OFF, Internet

I purchased an infant pageant dress from Angel Land Kids. The dress was too small. I emailed the company and received a respond from Barbara with a picture of the new dress they had in stock. I responded and stated the dress was a good exchange. I received an email from Anthony with the Authorization number, mailing address and instruction on the return. It has been since 01/2013 and as of today 04/17/2013. I have not received the dress, a respond from the company. I paid $93.00 for this dress.

I have contacted the company numerous times through their website and email and no respond. The USPS verified the dress was delivered and received. I have contacted the BBB, Consumers Affairs, Paypal and several consumer blogs. This company does not list an customer service telephone number on their website. It is obvious they are fraudulent and predatory in doing business. I do not recommend anyone to purchase from this company. I am following up on my complains including with the BBB in Atlanta GA. This company is robbing consumers of their money and not providing the goods purchased which is against the law.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angelland-Kids/internet/Angelland-Kids-RIPPED-OFF-Internet-1043956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angelland Kids