Complaint Review: Angelo A Tyson

• Updated: Wed, December 19, 2012

• Reported By: shatona — Boardman Ohio United States of America
Angelo A Tyson
20 W Federal Plaza Austintown, Ohio United States of America

Angelo A Tyson He works for vxi Global Solutions he"s a trainer for directv. I was in a relationship with him and he was very abusive to me. He shouldnt be working for that company,I've found out that he has done th Austintown, Ohio

I was in a relationship with a employee who works for vxi global solutions by the name of Angelo Tyson, this man was very abusive to me in the relationship. He shouldn't be working for the company,I just found out that he has been in trouble before in a similar situation while he trained in Lubbock, Texas for vxi. Angelo hasn't changed any of his ways he just changed locations. I loan Angelo $1,000 and he still haven't paid me back, I've been calling him and he refuses to answer any of my calls. He told me he would pay me back and he hasn't I don't believe that he ever will. I've been ripped off by this man and it has to come to a close.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angelo-A-Tyson/Austintown-Ohio-44515/Angelo-A-Tyson-He-works-for-vxi-Global-Solutions-hes-a-trainer-for-directv-I-was-in-a-r-984562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angelo A Tyson