Complaint Review: Angel's Rest Day Spa - Jean Bonner - Billie J Bonner - Billie Jean Bonner

• Submitted: Sun, March 25, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, March 25, 2007

• Reported By:Hildale Utah
Angel's Rest Day Spa - Jean Bonner - Billie J Bonner - Billie Jean Bonner
7201 Matthews Mint Hill Rd Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.A.

Angel's Rest Day Spa - Jean Bonner - Billie J Bonner - Chargeback of unauthorized credit card use when item received Charlotte North Carolina

01/17/2007 - Jean contacted me with this request - HELLO, I WANT TO ORDER THE FOLLOWING AND WILL CALL TOMORROW. PLEASE SHIP AS SOON AS POSIBLE. THE CREDIT CARD IS UNDER BILLIE JEAN BONNER AT 8421 BARTLETT RD, CHARLOTTE, NC 28227 I WOULD LIKE YOU TO SHIP TO MY BUSINESS. JEAN BONNER C/O ANGEL'S REST DAY SPA, 7201 MATTHEWS MINT HILL RD, CHARLOTTE, NC 28227. THANKS, JEAN

01/17/2007 - I responded to her request - Ok,
Please call me Jean. I do not save credit card information. Neither do I have access to it. I use a credit card processsor that does it that way on purpose to protect you and to minimize liability

01/18/2007 - Jean called me with her credit card and I processed the order.

02/20/2007 - Jean called yelling at me on the phone wondering what did I charge her card for. She said she did not know me. She said she never bought anything from me. She said she was going to report me to her credit card company. I tried to talk with her. She would not talk. I did get out of her that the charge was for $279.00

02/20/2007 - I called her back and tried to reason with her and get her name. She yelled at me that she had already called her credit card company and they were disputing the charge.

02/21/2007 - I did some research and found out this lady was Jean Bonner based on her phone number. I found out she bought from me before through eBay on 1/1/2006. She bought a BBS Pro. She bought for $279.00 on 1/18/2007 a Miracle Foot Massager and a Replacement Water Module. I processed the credit card through PayPal. I found the tracking number for the Miracle Foot Massager and forwarded it to her email. Tracking Number: 1Z W05 97W 03 2269 651 5

She responded back in the same hostile manner. I contacted Body Balance Systems about the ARRay. I had emailed the payment the day I was paid, 01/18/2007. The payment was sent at a time when PayPal was experiencing intermittent problems with their system. This payment did not send the comments to BBS which contained the address to ship to. They assumed the order was for me and I found out today that the ARRay I received on Jan. 25 was this ARRay that was supposed to go to Jean Bonner. I asked Micheal what he wanted me to do. He said ship it. So I did. The tracking number is 1Z 849 842 03 1021 512 1

02/21/2007 - Michael Jones of PayPal says she has multiple accounts several of which are labelled as involved with fraud

03/19/2007 - UPS returned the water module to me saying after 3 attempts they were unable to deliver. This was shipped to her paypal verified address.

03/20/2007 - PayPal notifies me there is a buyer dispute with the buyer claiming that the order was unauthorized and the charge against her card was unauthorized.

David
Hildale, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2007 07:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angels-Rest-Day-Spa-Jean-Bonner-Billie-J-Bonner-Billie-Jean-Bonner/Charlotte-North-Carolina-28227/Angels-Rest-Day-Spa-Jean-Bonner-Billie-J-Bonner-Chargeback-of-unauthorized-credit-c-240719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angel's Rest Day Spa - Jean Bonner - Billie J Bonner - Billie Jean Bonner

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC