Complaint Review: Angie

• Submitted: Tue, April 15, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, April 15, 2008

• Reported By:Saint Augustine Florida
Angie
905 Whispering Circle Unit 15 Saint Augustine, Florida U.S.A.

STARTER CREDIT DIRECT I TRUSTED THEM and THEY VIOLATED MY TRUST Nationwide

I am the single disabled Mother of a disabled teenager... due to my illness, we had no way to pay rent for April and so I applied for a personal loan during our time of dire emergency... I have always believed the best in people... I was raised to believe that people are basically good...

I made a mistake to trust these people!!! Now thanks to them and a couple other companies who did the same thing... BE VERY CAREFUL... they are VERY GOOD AT WHAT THEY DO TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU!!!

I must be the most gullible person on the planet... our rent check has bounced and we will be facing eviction... Our Apartment Complex will no wait nor will they accept a partial payment...

PLEASE WATCH OUT FOR THIS TYPE OF THING AND PRAY THAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE SMARTER THAN I HAVE BEEN... WE ARE GOING TO BE PAYING THROUGH OUR TEETH FOR MY MISPLACED TRUST... and with what kind of currency, I don't know...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FOR US!!!

Angie
Saint Augustine, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2008 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angie/Saint-Augustine-Florida-32084/STARTER-CREDIT-DIRECT-I-TRUSTED-THEM-and-THEY-VIOLATED-MY-TRUST-Nationwide-326306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angie