Complaint Review: Angies List

• Submitted: Tue, April 23, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: chuckie — Honolulu Hawaii
Angies List

Angies List Angies List does not protect its members from harassment from the supplier , Internet

As soon  as I posted a bad review on a landscape company, we received a threatning phone call from this supplier on Sunday afternoon.  I called Angies list and told them they should have a solid policy to protect its due paying members from such direct phone call. I spoke to two  specialists at Angies List because we got shaken up by irate supplier and we are now scared.   Angies List e mailed me a complaint claim form against this supplier.!!!..  I am no longer interested in this small supplier., I am extremely upset that Angies List company did not have any idea nor policy to protect its members !

Angies List reminds me of public display board in a public park  without any supervision . I do not have any RESPECT for Angies List.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angies-List/internet/Angies-List-Angies-List-does-not-protect-its-members-from-harassment-from-the-supplier--1045626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angies List