Complaint Review: Angie's list

• Submitted: Wed, April 11, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 31, 2012

• Reported By: Lily Missouri — kansas city Missouri United States of America
Angie's list

Angie's list Is Angie's list herpes?You can never get rid of it!After I got my cancellation receipt,I still be charged by it! Internet

*Author of original report: Angie's list is like herpes,you just can't get rid of it

1.Useless.

2."Automatic Renewal"

3.Cancel

4.Refund

5.customer service

All in all,Angie's list,the worst business manner ever.

Lily      Blue Springs,MO

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2012 05:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angies-list/internet/Angies-list-Is-Angies-list-herpesYou-can-never-get-rid-of-itAfter-I-got-my-cancellati-867231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angie's list

Angie's list is like herpes,you just can't get rid of it

AUTHOR: Lily Missouri - (United States of America)

1.useless  I tried to find a good gynecologist from Angie's list,they don't even have any review about that,I wasted my one month service fee,and it was just the beginning.

2."Automatic Renewal"     Everyone joined Angie's list knows their famous "Automatic Renewal".Angie's list makes you agree with their term and condition after the purchase and payment for a certain period service,so you either pay them every month or go through the hassle to cancel it.

3.Cancel   I called Angie's list to cancel my account so I won't be automaticly renewed anymore,their machine answered and gave me two options,to cancel my account or the other,I choosed to cancel my account,then the machine told me that my account has been cancelled.   Here is the tip:never talk to Angie's list's machine,always talk to a real person and ask for conformation letter,although this might not even work neither.

4.Refund   I got charged by Angie's list for the monthly fee again after their machine "cancelled" my account,so I talked to their representative,she said they have no record about I called in and cancelled my account,so I let her cancelled it again and I asked for conformation letter.I got the letter and refund,I thought it was finally over,then this is the punch line:they took the refund back from my account the very same day!Angie's list,do you really want money that bad??

5.customer service    Two weeks later,I got customer service phone call from Angie's list,they wanted to know how do I feel about their "service",the guy sounded like he had no idea I am not a member anymore.I told him my experience,and untill now,I didn't hear any feedback from Angie's list.Why do you even bother to call? All in all,Angie's list,the worst business manner ever.

Lily      Blue Springs,MO