Complaint Review: Anglea Penbrook - Rebate Processing

• Submitted: Sat, April 19, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, April 19, 2008

• Reported By:Salt Lake City Utah
Anglea Penbrook - Rebate Processing
customercare@penbrookproductions.com Irvine, California U.S.A.

Anglea Penbrook - Rebate Processing Filthy Theif Dishonest Shameful Have you ever heard of karma Angela?? Well it's coming your way! Irvine California

Well I can say she has a pretty convincing website and I fell for it. Immediately I knew I should have never paid because nothing was going as she said it would from the beginning. The "software" would not even come up. I have been trying for the last month and a half (or more) to get my money back. They even gave be a processing number stating the refund was processed on 3/22 to my account. I have not seen a dime! I keep calling the 800 number that is listed on the withdrawl from my bank statements and they say they are having a system glitch and it will be there by Friday. Well it has been 6 or so Fridays and still nothing. I plan on calling news station and talking with a reporters that helps people that are being ripped off. I am going to contact my Attorney General to advise them of this scam artist so it will be on record. I am going to contact the BBB and have it on record there. I am going to do everything I can think of to makes waves for this lady! I will call everyday and blow up their email. I am not going to stop until either I get my money back or her so called "business" is in the crapper and she is right next to it. Karma will get her and anyone that works for her!!!!!!

Shawna
Salt Lake City, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2008 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anglea-Penbrook-Rebate-Processing/Irvine-California-92612/Anglea-Penbrook-Rebate-Processing-Filthy-Theif-Dishonest-Shameful-Have-you-ever-heard-of-327265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anglea Penbrook - Rebate Processing