Complaint Review: Animal Health - Wantagh Animal Hospital

• Updated: Tue, August 14, 2012

• Reported By: HatingLyingPeople — Nationwide USA
Animal Health - Wantagh Animal Hospital
1416 Wantagh Ave Internet United States of America

Animal Health - Wantagh Animal Hospital, Buyer Bewere of Animal Health - Wantagh, NY - Wantagh Animal Hospital they are Scam, Killers, Muders, Racist. These people are racist and kill and muder one type of breed. this people are known liars need to be stoped Internet, Internet

On Mar 2005 these morons killed and muder my dog for no thing. This people are racist to one type of breed and also racist to color people. Watch out for this Animal Hospital. This people lie to courts about My dogs are not taking care of they also lie to News writers and cops. This people are true thiefs, Scammers, Racist, Known liars.

I am Kwame J. Winston it must be illegal for some lying Animal Right Marc Russel Jurnove  ISPEAKInc Morons, Lying District Attorney Denis Dillon, Lying American Court System, Lying News paper writer,

Lying Judge Brown, Lying Cops, Lying Town of Hempstead Animal Shelter, Lying Wantagh Animal Hospital, Lying Richard W Barry Senior Court Reporter and Lying Lawyer David L Martin to set me up an step on my life and crap on it. It must  be illegal for them to get way with it and keep getting way with it.  Also it must be illegal to kill dogs that they never did anything wrong. I will never stop talking about this un lawful crime you did to me and my family. The Truth really need to come out and be heard. It really hurts how your  American KKK Court System is known to lie on Color or Hispanic men and destroyed there life.

Wow How sweet America really is? This make me hate America there evil ways. Sometime I hate being American. I tell the truth in all I do you people are known liars in this world. If I did something wrong I am man about everything I do and I man up.

It is so sad that White Americans can get a way from set people up and lying on people just to get a head in life.  It is also sad that White Americans people can crap on life and step on people world they will get way with it. But when Color Americans do something wrong they get the book at them. This really make me so mad how White Americans are running this country in hold. If my Father was around he will also be fighting this lie and will hate that he was in Veteran war and he was USA Military I know I would be real hateful.

How can you put somebody that was in jail for having a gun in 2002 came home the end of 2004 for doing 1, half to 3 years then send them back to jail for Engage in Training Dogs to Fight wild pigs in NYC or Freeport NY.  Tell me this Lying White people. How can you  Engage in Training Dogs to Fight wild pigs in NYC or Freeport NY? There is no wild pigs that I never had in my backyard.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2012 03:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Animal-Health-Wantagh-Animal-Hospital/internet/Animal-Health-Wantagh-Animal-Hospital-Buyer-Bewere-of-Animal-Health-Wantagh-NY-Wan-926919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Animal Health - Wantagh Animal Hospital