Complaint Review: Animal Medical and Surgical Center, Scottsdale, Arizona

• Submitted: Tue, November 08, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, November 08, 2011

• Reported By: Sam — Fountain Hills Arizona United States of America
Animal Medical and Surgical Center, Scottsdale, Arizona
17477 N 82nd Street, Scottsdale, AZ 85255 Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

Animal Medical and Surgical Center, Scottsdale, Arizona My dog Luke had an ill fated diagnosis at this place. Scottsdale, Arizona

*Author of original report: Animal Medical and Surgical Center Scottsdale Arizona - Misdiagnosed my dog's nasal tumor / damaged by dog's health

My dog (luke, great dane) was done an Endoscopy here for nasal tumor. This place charged a very high amount, but I agreed to it thinking of high quality treatment. In the end, they said the biopsy results found nothing except Staph infection. But, shortly after that my dog's nasal tumor became worse and we did a FNA to confirm nasal lymphoma.

I went back to this clinic and did not want to pick up a fight. Instead, I offered them a suggestion, that I need an MRI done for my poor dog's radiation treatment, and I requsted these people very politely and pleasantly to give me a discount on their MRI price -- because at the very least there is an appearance of malpractice from this clinic.

The clinic flat out denied.

I felt that these guys are not only unqualified but also lacks any class or basic decorum. After all, this clinic did a misdiagnosis, and any polite and civilized individual would have agreed to offer a kinder treatment to my dog by offering a discount MRI. But, nope. Nothing, nada, zilch. This scoundrel flat out said no they did nothing wrong, and I must pay full price for the MRI.

I would like to offer my experiences to other pet owners as FYI. Please make your judgment. It is one thing to make a mistake, but it is a completely different thing to be arrogant about one's mistakes and build a castle of mistakes one on top of the other.

May these rascals burn in hell for their conducts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2011 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Animal-Medical-and-Surgical-Center-Scottsdale-Arizona/Scottsdale-Arizona-85255/Animal-Medical-and-Surgical-Center-Scottsdale-Arizona-My-dog-Luke-had-an-ill-fated-diag-796119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Animal Medical and Surgical Center, Scottsdale, Arizona

AUTHOR: Sam - (United States of America)

Pet owners -- please take this information as "fyi".