Complaint Review: Animal Specialty Hospital

• Reported By: frustrated — valrico Florida United States of America
Animal Specialty Hospital
10130 Market st naples, Florida United States of America

Animal Specialty Hospital maliscious discriminators naples, Florida

*Author of original report: Animal specialty hospital update

In April 2011 I was hired at ASHFL. Shortly after being hired I started having health ussues. I began to be in and out if the hospital and miss work shifts due to the hospitalizations. In May I wrote a letter to Mr.Eric Carnes the office managee informing him that I have systemic lupus and explained why so ill.

In the month of July...the end. I was hospitalzed after being unable to breath. I was transferred to the hospital vua ambulance. Once at the hospital I was admited with a diagnosis of congestive heart failure and pneumonia. I missed a week f work.

Once released from the hospital I returned to work. first shift back at the end of my 10 hour shift I was fired. Mr Carnes stated to me due to being ill that is why they had to let me go. I even asked for that in writing and clearly it states in his letter to me due to being sick this is why we decieded to end your employment. I filed a complaint with the EEOC and for unemployment. I had to appeal and fight for my unemoloyment due to them lying and stating false accusations. The unemployment decision was then reversed into favor. The hearing officer stated due to lack of evidence and false statements on the hospitals side is why I won the appeal. But they have lied to the EEOC also...but no proper looking into was done. Their word was taken over mine.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2012 11:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Animal-Specialty-Hospital/naples-Florida-/Animal-Specialty-Hospital-maliscious-discriminators-naples-Florida-883379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Animal Specialty Hospital

Animal specialty hospital update

AUTHOR: frustrated - (USA)

On or about May 15, 2012, I published statements on ripoffreport.com regarding my employment at Animal Specialty Hospital in Naples, Florida. Those statements were not accurate, and I hereby retract that posting in its entirety.

Sincerely, Frustrated