Complaint Review: Ankle and Foot Center of Tampabay

• Updated: Tue, February 11, 2014

• Reported By: Floyd — Clearwater Florida
Ankle and Foot Center of Tampabay
1700 N McMullen Booth Rd Ste A2-B Clearwater, Florida USA

Ankle and Foot Center of Tampabay McMullen Booth Office, Dr. Kenneth Friedman Missed Appointment, Rude, Hateful, Bad Customer Service, Unprofessional, Clearwater Florida

Okay I had an appointment at this Doctor's Office, but I called these people 24hrs before to cancel my appointment, because my wife was going to have surgery. However, several weeks later, I received a bill for a missed appointment. I called several times and the staff there were very rude almost argumentative about the bill. More or Less they told me to pound sand! I was responsible for Missing the Appointment. Now, this is the same place where I was told I had an appointment, so I'd show up and they would tell me I didn't have an appointment. However, after looking for my appointment, they some how found it. Really? I've talked to several people in the office and it's still not settled. I've even filed a BBB complaint against the Office. Why should I be victim to this office's employees when I conformed to their policy for appointments to begin with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2014 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ankle-and-Foot-Center-of-Tampabay/Clearwater-Florida-33759/Ankle-and-Foot-Center-of-Tampabay-McMullen-Booth-Office-Dr-Kenneth-Friedman-Missed-Appo-1122811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ankle and Foot Center of Tampabay