Complaint Review: Ann Rossi

• Updated: Sat, November 20, 2010

• Reported By: Anonymous — USA
Ann Rossi
Syracuse, New York United States of America

Ann Rossi Deceptive Seller rossi1r ripped me off of a petty 55 coupons AND reported my e-mail to eBay! Syracuse, New York

I bought Folgers coupons from a seller on the 26th of October and paid momentarily afterwards. I did not receive the coupons until the 8th of November in the mail and the seller had the gall to log into her PayPal account and disagree with my claim of a mere 55 cents. This seller already has a couple of negative feedback from other buyers which she did not respond to.

PayPal denied my claim even though I told it honestly which to me seems they are supporting crooks. Then when I complained to the seller last night in e-mail for my money back, the stupid seller obviously logged into her eBay account and reported my email because I didn't get a response. All I got was an email report from ebay. So this seller not only rips people off for petty money but she is vindictive and tries to get you in trouble too! Do not buy from this seller!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2010 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ann-Rossi/Syracuse-New-York-/Ann-Rossi-Deceptive-Seller-rossi1r-ripped-me-off-of-a-petty-55-coupons-AND-reported-my-e--664285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ann Rossi