Complaint Review: Ann Yurkiw - European Psychic Ann

• Submitted: Tue, July 10, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, July 10, 2007

• Reported By:pasadena California
Ann Yurkiw - European Psychic Ann
3844 E. Foothill Blvd. Pasadena, California U.S.A.

European Psychic Ann - Ann Yurkiw The dishonest Psychic ripoff Pasadena California

I went to her to get spiritual healing services. First she told me that she charges $375 for a complete full package reading. I neglected to ask her what that really mean. It was one hour of card reading. We decided to do a six month spiritual healing which meant : two hours of private work together every week and 24 hour of on call for any questions that I might have. The price for this was $4200 which she asked to be paid in full before we start. Her reason to get the whole amount in full in the beginning was that the issue of money creates toxicity in our spiritual work and she wanted to get it out of the way. She reduced her amount to $3200 to give discount. I did not have the whole money. I gave her my personal jewels. she said she has a client who is a jeweler.

By this time, I was suspicious of her, So I called her many times and went to her office three times to ask her to stop selling them. She does not return my calls which was not at all her. She calls me two days later and says that she sold them for $1500. So, at this time, I ask her to give the money to me. She says that you either bring the rest $2200 to work with me or this money is not yours anymore..

After calling her to come to mutual agreement. She calls back and said " I do not know you. You must have dealt with someone else. you never give me your jewels. I never told you I had your $1500 dolllars.

I just went to court to file a law suit. Because I did not know her last name, they did not take the papers.

Massi
pasadena, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2007 07:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ann-Yurkiw-European-Psychic-Ann/Pasadena-California/European-Psychic-Ann-Ann-Yurkiw-The-dishonest-Psychic-ripoff-Pasadena-California-260026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ann Yurkiw - European Psychic Ann