shoulders

• Reported By: Michael — London Internet United Kingdom
Anna Casa Interiors
Chelsea and Mayfair, London Internet United States of America

Anna Casa Interiors Anna Dodonova Fraud London, Internet

Anna Dodonova was in charge of redecorating my wife's house in Eaton Square. She charged me 100% upfront in 2010 June and said she would take care of the project in 2 months. I paid her a full 580,000. What should  have been 2 months took 6 months of delays, rudeness, missed calls, unreturned messages, polish speaking decorators who would come and go as they wanted - a total nightmare....finally when she had done the place up, she used furniture I hadnt ordered, a few bits seemed to be normal furniture which she claimed were all from Italy.

When I asked Anna about this, she began to shout at me and said she was insulted as I doubted her word and honesty. She said her boyfriend, a billionaire from South America who is funding her ventures, would give me a call to sort out any doubts I had...

I later found out that her boyfriend is a married man who has funded her ventures indeed and any other interests Anna has. [continued below]....
.......she is also a madam to high class escorts to her wealthy clients as well as using furniture from China, which she had done with me, claiming it's all from italy.

I have since reproted her to authorities and she is being investigated.

Anna Casa Interiors is a sham and Anna is a fraud.

Keep away from this walking nightmare.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2011 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anna-Casa-Interiors/internet/Anna-Casa-Interiors-Anna-Dodonova-Fraud-London-Internet-814427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anna Casa Interiors