Complaint Review: Anna Linens

• Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: Mary Ann — Redan Georgia United States of America
Anna Linens

Anna Linens Zebra Print Dishes Internet

I placed an online Christmas order on Dec. 15, 2012, for my best friend. The arrival date was suppose to be for Dec 27, but it never made it. I emailed Anna Linens on Jan. 7, I have never received a response. I called on Jan. 9, and was told she will find out what was going on and contact me back on the next day...I never heard from anyone. I called again and spoke with a manager (Lauren) and she informed me the merchandise was sent back to them, BUT they didn't get all the boxes. She was nice enough to give me her direct number, to call her because she was going to find out from other managers what was going on. As of to date, it's been a month, my best friend just receive half of the dishes and ALL OF THEM ARE BROKEN. I haven't heard from anyone from Anna Linens, and been stood up again. I called Lauren back, with no answer. I told them, I don't want the merchandise, I just want my money back. This was my first and last time ordering from them. I am willing to pay more and order through Amazon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 08:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anna-Linens/internet/Anna-Linens-Zebra-Print-Dishes-Internet-996950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anna Linens