- Report: #1046581
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Anna Stolyarov
Anna StolyarovPortland, Oregon United States of America
Anna Stolyarov Anna Zakharova marriage fraud, illegal alien, illegal immigrant, scammer, fraud Portland, Oregon
*Consumer Comment: The Tragic Tale of the Foreign Scamming Wife
In 2011 our divorce was final, but I am still suffering from everything Anna has done to me.
So to summarize:
1. She married me to get immigrant status.
2. When I refused to participate in marriage fraud, she slandered me in front of all of my friends and business partners causing me to lose all of my income.
3. She cleaned up my bank account and credit cards.
4. She threatened my children, so now my first wife refuses to give them to me for a visit.
5. She hacked into my emails and Skype after we separated to spy on me and slander me again.
Here are more details:
Summary of actions by Anna Stolyarov (Zakharova)
1. [continued below]....
Anna first arrived to U.S. through a work-and-travel program in 2005. She then came to the country again through the same program in 2006 and 2008. She was supposed to leave the country on 07/03/2008 but did not. After her last work visa expired, she has been desperately trying to get an immigrant status.
She fraudulently married a U.S. citizen, Alamezie Enwereaku, in March, 2009. At that time she was living with another person, also a U.S. citizen (myself). All of that time she kept me completely unaware of her marriage to Alamezie. She couldnt push me to marry her back then because I was still married to my first wife and was in a lengthy process of divorce and custody proceedings.
After marrying Alamezie, Anna applied for a permanent resident status as his wife. Soon after Alamezie fled from her. (Most likely because he found out about her immigration problems). On 05/14/2009 USCIS sent her a notice requesting Alamezies Affidavit of Support that Anna couldnt provide, and on 08/27/2009 they denied her petition. After that, on 11/09/2009 she filed for a divorce. It was final on 03/12/2010.
Oddly enough, soon after, her husband Alamezie committed suicide.
By that time I had already divorced my first wife. Anna rushed me to get married, and we were married on 04/23/2010. After that, in June, 2010, I found her expired visa and other documents at our home. Before that I was completely unaware that she had no immigrant status. I told Anna that I wanted to separate from her and she moved out. On 08/19/2010 she returned to our residence in the middle of the night. She made a scene trying to push me to go to a USCIS interview with her that was scheduled for 08/30/2010. She threatened to hurt my children if I wouldn't comply.
I refused to go with her and left the residence. Later, in September, 2010, Anna filed for a restraining order against me in order to apply for a permanent resident status as a battered spouse. On her petition for a restraining order she falsely accused me of domestic violence, and the petition was granted. As far as I know, her petition for a permanent resident status has not been granted yet, most likely for lack of evidence because I have never hurt anyone, including Anna, physically or emotionally.
Here are some other very suspicious facts about her:
2. In the last three years on she used at least 9 different addresses;
3. provided multiple false statements on court and other documents, and
3. forged various documents (contact me for proof and more details if you want -- I have all that ready).
In 2011 I started a divorce process. Anna wanted me to pay her alimony of $600 a month for three years after ONLY 4 months of marriage!!! She wrote in her court papers that she was struggling financially and had no job. However, her LinkedIn and other employment records that are available through Google verify that she has been employed since 2010. Also, I found out that at that time she was dating some other guy. So to the court she wanted to present herself as a poor battered wife, but in reality she was working and dating someone and having fund in clubs of Portland.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 10:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anna-Stolyarov/Portland-Oregon-97211/Anna-Stolyarov-Anna-Zakharova-marriage-fraud-illegal-alien-illegal-immigrant-scammer-f-1046581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)