Complaint Review: Anna at Watershed

• Updated: Tue, January 07, 2014

• Reported By: Sylvia — Lebanon Tennessee
Anna at Watershed
200 Congress Park Dr. Delray Beach, Florida USA

Anna at Watershed Rehab & Recovery -I just left TWR at the Watershed. We go to Quantum everyday to be led by a very immature ,she throws temper tantrums, not loving at all which is what all of us there need to recover. I will tell any and everyone not to go to Watershed just because of he Anna is so immature who thinks she is helping recovering addicts ,most in there 20's, by yelling at them and throwing temper tantrums Delray Beach Florida

*UPDATE Employee: From The Watershed

I am writing about Watershed Rehab and Recovery Facility.  The first 20 days were at Boca which was a great experience.  Super and loving Director Jennifer.  Great doctors, nurses and employees.

Then I was moved to PHP, which are apts. to give us a little more freedom.  During the day we had to go to Quantum run by a very immature and unprofessional child.

I would never recommend Watershed for recovery - Rehab at Boca "Yes" but not where one would have to attend Quantum!!!!

I thank God that I am 64 days Sober but wasn't supposed to fly home til Jan. 15 but got thrown out by none-other-than the immature child Anna cause I stood up to her.  She's such a coward.

Hope and pray that her boss reads this and gets rid of her to make Quantum a better place to recover!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2014 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anna-at-Watershed/Delray-Beach-Florida-33445/Anna-at-Watershed-Rehab-amp-Recovery-I-just-left-TWR-at-the-Watershed-We-go-to-Quantu-1113695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anna at Watershed

From The Watershed

AUTHOR: Watershed Ashling - ()

We are sorry you feel your experience was less than adequate. We would like to speak with you further on the matter and hopefully come to a solution. Since we do not have the specific details of your situation, we would greatly appreciate it if you could contact us at info@thewatershed.com or call us at 1-800-861-1768. We hope to hear from you soon.

Kindest Regards,