Complaint Review: Annas Grooming

• Updated: Fri, April 05, 2013

• Reported By: Alvarro Gonzales — Norwalk California
Annas Grooming
12001 Firestone Blvd Norwalk CA NORWALK, California United States of America

Annas Grooming I wish I would have read this reviews before I bought my wife a puppy from this Very NASTY Lady... NoNo She is no lady she is Diablo.... I paid a very high price for our puppy that was having a hard t NORWALK, California

I wish I would have read this reviews before I bought my wife a puppy from this Very NASTY Lady... NoNo She is no lady she is Diablo.... I paid a very high price for our puppy that was having a hard time breathing, when we take puppy to the doctor, he tell us that the puppy lung defects. and might die soon... When we call Miss Anna to say we want our money back she started screaming she has a baseball bat and I can come over and get my $%$ kicked... WOW I cannot believe... When I did bring the puppy in she was very nice in front of the other customers, but she say I did not buy this puppy from her.... Wow Miss Anna is very bad lady.... I only wish we would read this first....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2013 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Annas-Grooming/NORWALK-California-90650/Annas-Grooming-I-wish-I-would-have-read-this-reviews-before-I-bought-my-wife-a-puppy-from-1041002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Annas Grooming