Complaint Review: Anna's Linens

Anna's Linens
Internet, California United States of America

Anna's Linens DISGUSTING, KEEP AWAY Internet, California

*Consumer Comment: I agree

I ordered online a bath towel, two hand towels and a mat for my bathroom. The pictures are totally deceiving and so is the description of the items. Today I received the order and the towels are so thin, of poor quality, you can see through them. I have dish towels, which I bought at the dollar store, that are thicker and better quality. I ordered a white floor mat but I received a FILTHY, absolutely filthy mat. Half of it is dark grey, almost black, and it has prints all over (foot/shoe prints?). After I washed the towels in cold water they shrunk even more so I will use them for dish towels. I could not get rid of the stains and filth on the mat so I threw it away. I will never shop at Anna's Linens, not at their stores, not online.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2012 09:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Annas-Linens/Internet-California-/Annas-Linens-DISGUSTING-KEEP-AWAY-Internet-California-966693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anna's Linens

I agree

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

I bought a sheet set last year and they were so thin I could not even get the fitted sheet to go over my mattress - but they do make great dog sheets.  Anna's is a rip off

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC