• Report: #920216

• Updated: Tue, August 14, 2012

• Reported By: TE0310 — Lawrenceville Georgia USA
Anna's Linens

Anna's Linens DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM ONLINE Internet

*Author of original report: Supervisor...yeah right

*UPDATE Employee: Order Issue

*UPDATE Employee: Order Issue

I placed an order in July 2012.  It stated that the orders usually ship within 48 hours and would receive email when order shipped.  Well that is a LIE.

I placed the order on a Monday.  I called that Friday as no notification had been received about shipment.  I was told they were running behind but definately had the product.  They could not tell me when the order would be shipped only to wait.

I have tried to call back three times since then during their pacific hours, plays music for 10 minutes then tells you ... reached during non-business hours or no one is available and to leave a message.  Well I've left messages and no one returns phone calls or emails.

This company must be in financial trouble or they just don't know how to handle customer service for online customers.

If you want something I suggest you get it from the store and not online.  Online will leave you frustrated and a headache.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2012 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Annas-Linens/internet/Annas-Linens-DO-NOT-ORDER-FROM-THEM-ONLINE-Internet-920216. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anna's Linens

Supervisor...yeah right

AUTHOR: Investigator - (USA)

I did talk to a supervisor while all this was going on.  She had the day off the day I called and she called me the next day (I was ok with this).  We corresponded several times through email for me to be given the wrong tracking number, asked for the correct number and didn't get one for a couple days.  I was very specific when I talked to the supervisor and customer support that I needed by a particular day and that was why I had ordered 2 weeks in advance.

Well, I finally got the order (August 10th) the day after I needed it (and exactly 2 weeks after I placed the order) and a day to late as my student had already left for an out-of-state university and we had purchased the merchandise somewhere else the day before he left and I assure you it was not from Anna's.

I will not be returning this merchandise as I do not want to go through the hassle of getting a credit.  If it was that hard to get the merchandise I dont even want to imagine how hard it would be to get a credit.  Ive wasted enough of my time dealing with this matter.

For all you consumers out thereif you call the customer service line if you are on hold for 10 minutes you will likely get the message that you called during non-business hours or no one is available.  This message should be immediate and not waste 10 minutes of my time, especially when you do call during Pacific hours and it is during their stated business hours.

Order Issue

AUTHOR: Anna''s Linens - (United States of America)

We apologize if your order did not ship within 48 hours. Unfortunately, we do not have information to look into the delay with your order. We would like to look into the situation and make it right, but in order to do that we need to contact you. Please provide us with information to assist you.

Order Issue

AUTHOR: Anna''s Linens - (United States of America)

We apologize if your order did not ship within 48 hours. Unfortunately, we do not have information to look into the issue with you order. We would like to look into the delay with the shipment and also address any issues with the unanswered telephone calls and emails. Please provide us with any information that will help us address and resolve your concerns. If you prefer, you may contact our call center and ask to speak with the supervisor who will look into the delay with the order and address your concerns.