Complaint Review: Anne Du Lac

Anne Du Lac
Nationwide U.S.A.

Anne Du Lac astrology ripoff con artist Nationwide

*General Comment: Anne Du Lac

*Consumer Comment: the truth is unknown!

Charged lots os people for astrology information but never received and now the site is gone.

Michelle
Marysville, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2003 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anne-Du-Lac/nationwide/Anne-Du-Lac-astrology-ripoff-con-artist-Nationwide-53173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anne Du Lac

#1 General Comment

Anne Du Lac

AUTHOR: Mishasch - (Australia)

Hi,

I am completley disgusted with this Woman wanting money of my father who is 89 years of age and has the early onset of dementia.

Says she knows all about him but then asks him how many children he has ?? how long has he lived in his house for.  Is

he a widower??   Many more questions but I have since shredded it all.

Then says she will send him all of the crap for free whilst saying it will only cost $90??

This woman is stating she is in Australia but she is well known in the USA??

She has promised my father he will be getting $1,000.000 in the next few weeks??

These people need to be stopped.

Her current address is -

Customer Care for Anne Du Lac

reply paid (((REDACTED))) NSW (((REDACTED)))

Australia

the truth is unknown!

AUTHOR: Damian - ()

over 13 years ago i was living in my Hobart, Tasmania, in Australia. I came in to contact with Anne du Lac whilst online. this was by chance and i was studying college. She offered me a Talisman for protection. and soon after she offered me a 3 month training program that presented in an envelope 3-4 months after sending her a money order to Washington DC. I undertook the lessons that she clearly explained to me. After 3 months i was bouncing with vigor and enthusiasm, and i become hyper sensitive to everything around me i.e. other people, trees, and my inner self. I felt what others were not accessing. i began to see what i can not even explain in words. why you ask? because you need to experience it yourself to know! i released my higher divine spirit by using the program she sent to me. I could not believe my eyes and the emotions were very special.... ever since i have lived a spiritual transparent life its been wonderful. I am sorry that you had a bad experience above. however, i feel that something may have happened to Anne du lac? what i am unsure of. on another notw i feel sad in a way because i have no way of contacting her personally to thank her for assisting me in my spiritual journey. i wish you were still around as i still remain unaware of some of the hidden abilities that i have access to. if you are there Anne please try to contact me. if you have left this life i send you heaps of love and light. Blessed be sister. from Australia.