Complaint Review: Anne Walker/aka Anne Walkovitz

• Reported By: Mr.Shppley — Tampa Nationwide
Anne Walker/aka Anne Walkovitz
4050 Dana SHORES DRIVE TAMPA Internet United States of America

Anne Walker/aka Anne Walkovitz Annie , Telephone con Artist Internet

*Author of original report: Ann has a boston accent and uses the term "with that being sead"

*Author of original report: Contact ane directly ask for your money back

Ane is a lyer and career criminal. she is approximately 5 foot 11 set you probably never will see her she has a very sick Boston accent after much questioning and a few phone calls here in there I found out she was not who she said she was over the phone when I found out she was lying about how much do of the donation she was trying to collect for me for the Shriners really was only 5 percent. there was no transportation for special needs children is what the Shriners said. and any proceeds that she collected did not go to burn children. and she was a paid solicitor hired by the circus chairman. from a company called Etsell inc. I found out that I can get a refund for all of my years of contributing thru at the bank D.B a shrine services d.b.a the Shriners. this woman is a true monster I found booking pictures of her and the other people involved and I'll post them on here so you can see what you're really dealing with. [continued below]....
..... I probably spent 10,000 dollars in 10 years and I will never ever donate to the Shriners again. they refunded my money no questions asked. so if they call you make sure that you hang the phone up directly call the police. here is what I found on at so I ain't website. which is a blatant lieMission Statement: Etsell, Inc. provides exemplary telemarketing services through constant pursuit and training of qualified management and staff, utilization of the most up-to-date industry specific technologies and by consistently giving each client big-company results with small-company individualized service. Our standards: -We fully comply with local, state and federal requirements for call center practices... she said the money was for burn victims for the Shriners lie do not fall for this rip off if I need woman with a thick heavy accent called you regarding anything ever just hang the phone up unless you know them directly. her boss John Johnson was a rubric, and phll was just stupid. I called back and she is still there scamming can you believe that crap. I'm going to continue until I find out these people are no longer associated with the Shriners in anyway because they are scam artist I need to be treated as such just hanging the phone up call the police or the Shriners directly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2013 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anne-Walkeraka-Anne-Walkovitz/internet/Anne-Walkeraka-Anne-Walkovitz-Annie-Telephone-con-Artist-Internet-1039493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anne Walker/aka Anne Walkovitz

Ann has a boston accent and uses the term "with that being sead"

AUTHOR: John l. Johnson - ()

She works for Etsell inc and her boss is John l. Johnson DON'T FALL FOR IT ITS A SCAM HANG UP

Do not listen to her lies or your donation goes into her pocket.

Contact ane directly ask for your money back

AUTHOR: John l. Johnson - ()

Her cell phone 813~850-1382 make her face justice.