Complaint Review: Annual Business Registration

• Reported By: Anonym0us — Perris California United States of America
Annual Business Registration
Po Box 931597 Los Angeles, California United States of America

Annual Business Registration I was scammed Los Angeles , California

I was sent the Annual Business Registration scam form. By the time i read about the scam it was to late . I know if i was to do this scam or any scam for that matter with a PO box i would get caught just wait for them to get my money i sent there PO Box and bust them they are using the federal government to steel peoples money i cant believe this happened  to me . I am barely starting my business thinking I'm doing the right things and i get scammed .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2012 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Annual-Business-Registration/Los-Angeles-California-90093/Annual-Business-Registration-I-was-scammed-Los-Angeles-California-981574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Annual Business Registration