Complaint Review: Annzo seo

• Reported By: Jeff — Hackensack New Jersey United States of America
Annzo seo
220-1310 Dundas Street Mississauga, Ontario United States of America

Annzo seo Annzo Corp --Complete Waste of Money-- Mississauga, Ontario

I hired Annzo SEO (aka Annzo Corp) 6 months ago and have been paying them $200/month to focus on only one key phrase.  I started on page 3 of Google and our ranking never budged.

I called them many times thinking they were maybe working on the wrong key phrase or linking to the wrong website--that didn't seem to help.

I figured I would be getting my money back because right on the contract it says "Annzo Corp provides first page exposure on Google organic listing within the duration of contract".  They informed me the contract doesn't state that there is a money-back guarantee.  Obviously I'm not going to hire lawyers to fight this, but they are definitely in breach of contract.

So, in closing, I'm pretty sure I paid them $200/month to do exactly nothing.  I wish I paid a little more to have a reputable search engine optimization company increase my ranking.

I hope this reports helps others.  Stay away from Annzo SEO.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2012 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Annzo-seo/Mississauga-Ontario-/Annzo-seo-Annzo-Corp-Complete-Waste-of-Money-Mississauga-Ontario-980464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Annzo seo