Complaint Review: Anonymous

• Reported By: Anonymous — California United States of America
Anonymous
1600 Nantucket Cirlce Santa Clara, California United States of America

Anonymous Art Of Living meditator Santa Clara, California

I got involved in a relationship with a married man who claims and admits to be Art of Living meditaor and do lot of social service. He would follow me day and might to convince me on the relationship. In the two yr relationship I got pregnant, got the child aborted, beaten up by this man during relationship. I do understand I did a mistake of getting involved with a married man, but he led me to believe and used all means to have me believe lot of things.

Finally, he called the police and had me arrested and I am facing charges of misdemeanor. I have gone and going through emotional trauma.

Is this what Art of Living teaches - Being so spiritual as claimed by Him and his wife, then why did he convince me and start a relationship with me. He led me to believe by his so many actions which cannot be describale in this mail.
Finally his wife telling me to join Art of Living, my question is when this couple was really into AOL, then why did his husband mess with me and my life, by convincing me in name of love, and what not...

This what they teach as to how to make stress free society first by messing peoples lives and then inviting them in their program. They are throwing unripe teachers in society. Telling me its was my karma. Its painful and hurtful and agonizing

Currently, I am facing charges and whole my life I have to provide this clarification of my arrest.
 I need justice, because such kind of spread of spirituality is dangerous. Instead of this couple being an example to the society they made a criminal out of me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2012 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anonymous/Santa-Clara-California-/Anonymous-Art-Of-Living-meditator-Santa-Clara-California-960697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anonymous