• Report: #972061

• Updated: Mon, May 06, 2013

• Reported By: defense — madrid Internet Spain
Anselmo LLobera, Gustavo Zamora, Vickie Lynn Zamora CIA agent
florida Internet United States of America

Anselmo LLobera, Gustavo Zamora, Vickie Lynn Zamora CIA agent Gus, kid hunters, child recoverer They destroyed my life, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Abductors file false reports

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: lawyer's offer, freedom of information act, Jonathan Bartell Laguna Niguel

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Anselmo LLobera in jail / arrested.

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: ZAMORA IN JAIL

*Consumer Comment: What??

*Author of original report: follow up

I lost $  240k due to the abuse from Anselmo Llobera in NL, Gustavo Zamora in Riverview Florida, and his wife Vicki,Vickie,Vicky Lynn Zamora CIA agent. For those interested she was on facebook not long ago but decided to hide her profile now we could see a photo of the whole familly with the small coward of gustavo in the back.

Dianne Feinstein the senator confirmed me all, Vicky vickie vicky Lynn Zamora after robbing me $34 500 cash, told me on the phone she will come at my deportation hearing, 2 weeks past and I received a letter from the INS saying i must depart the US that i was not a manager of my corporation cause I was not hiring enough employes. I invested $240 00 in the US and I could do more but this abduction issue has not helped.

Me too it was difficult to find a police report for the fraud , even with avoiding reporting Zamora, just for Anselmo LLobera I need to move of city on order to achieve a police report. I was worry to report Zamora but this has not impeached him to deport me.

Gustavo Zamora was screaming to take the case, Workds  like " I am going to tell you why I will take the case..." etc... What happened is Gustavo Zamora got scared and refuse to do it, instead Gustavo Zamora , Anselmo Llobera  and Zamora's wife Vicky vickie vicki Lynn Zamora recovered my bank account and have me deported , they also filed charges against me.

I could read again one defrauded getting trouble with help and the police, I am really not suprised with this, this happenned to me too,a sheriff in central California, Mr Baker. Corruption takes a lot of people. Regarding Anselmo Llobera I contacted the Police Dutch agent Peter Smits. I encourage all to report Gustavo Zamora, Vicky Lynn Zamora and Anselmo LLobera.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2012 03:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anselmo-LLobera-Gustavo-Zamora-Vickie-Lynn-Zamora-CIA-agent/internet/Anselmo-LLobera-Gustavo-Zamora-Vickie-Lynn-Zamora-CIA-agent-Gus-kid-hunters-child-reco-972061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anselmo LLobera, Gustavo Zamora, Vickie Lynn Zamora CIA agent

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Abductors file false reports

AUTHOR: Gus - ()

Anyone who reads these reports can see the same writing pattern and where they originated from. These people do not exist  and these reports are false. Arrested?  In prison? Escaped? Hundreds of thousands of dollars paid to scam artest and no police reports or legal action to prove these stories? No real names or contract information just crazy stories? Anyone other than a complete ideot can see that these reports are false and that they are written by the same people, abductors who have had their children, who they abducted, recovered by us, period. If these reports were true we woud not have recently returned from Asia and South America with our 65 and 66 successful international child recovery! as we have become successful in recovering child so have the abductors become more aggressive in their attempto todiscredit us and make false claims in order to keep other left behind parents from finding us!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

lawyer's offer, freedom of information act, Jonathan Bartell Laguna Niguel

AUTHOR: Paul - ()

After dealing with those thiefs, Gustavo Zamora, Vicki Lynn Zamora, and Anselmo Llobera i received a letter from Donald W . Neufeld, an INS officer who asked em to depart the united States.

today I was looking online to check on my status and look which fabulous lawyer I found , he will investigate for me for a very small fee, i appreciate the fact he is affordable, so to request a freedom of information act he is asking only 10 thousands dollars. I decided to post it in case some people are looking for affordbale lawyer's fee, and thanks the information act to be so easy for us.

On 5/24/13, Jonathan Bartell <jonathan.bartell@immigrationman.com> wrote:
> the only way i could determine what issues you have is to do freedom of
> information act request. I am positve that certain information will be
> redadcted and that litigation will ensue. Should you want my firm to handle
> this issue a 10,000 retainer would be necessary in order to begin work. This
> is the only to determine what is actually on your record.
> Jonathan Bartell
> jonathan.bartell@immigrationman.com

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Anselmo LLobera in jail / arrested.

AUTHOR: Paul - ()

Anselmo Llobera shoudl be taken to jail for all the people he robbed.

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

ZAMORA IN JAIL

AUTHOR: Paul - ()

Zamora was arrested and is in Jail, I can't beleive it, Champagne please, this is my day!!!! they should arrest her wife the CIA agent too, for abuse. Vickye Lynn Zamora. They robbed so many people, so many.

What??

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

Are you talking about?? If you are in this country ILLEGALLY you need to leave!!!!

AUTHOR: defense - (Spain)

The $ 240 00 lost was from my familly, my mother was from a 7 children familly, but from another mariage reunited they were a total of 17 children, I must say maybe, one of the poorest familly, they eaten potatoes all day to make it, my mother was sent to work at the age of 13 years old, to help her familly , brothers and sisters. They openned 3 hairdresser places and she worked too hard for 45 years enough for her to break her shoulders back and estomac , her name is Rose-marie, this is who you robbed with my father, Vickye Lynn Zamora, Gustavo Zamora and Anselmo Llobera.

Your act was at my eyes as heroic as when you killed innocents in foreign countries.