Complaint Review: Anselmo LLobera

Anselmo LLobera
Internet USA

Anselmo LLobera Thiefs, coward. Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: me too I was defrauded by them

I was robbed 200k $ by Vickye Lynn Zamora the cia agent, his husband Gustavo Zamora and their associate Anselmo LLobera.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2013 10:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anselmo-LLobera/internet/Anselmo-LLobera-Thiefs-coward-Internet-1048667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anselmo LLobera

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

me too I was defrauded by them

AUTHOR: defense - ()

I was defrauded by Anselmo LLobera and Gustavo Zamora too, I did filed some police reports and i encourage everybody to do so, it makes me feel really strange knowing we all know the address of zamora and they still free in their country. these people should be taken to jail. What have you done to report these people after the fraud people?