Complaint Review: Answer Consulting LLC

• Updated: Wed, August 07, 2013

• Reported By: Answer Consulting Ripoff — Duluth Georgia
Answer Consulting LLC
One Dunwoody Park Dunwoody, Georgia USA

Answer Consulting LLC Phil Reid Failure to pay for services rendered Dunwoody Georgia

*Author of original report: My Contact Information

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Rebuttal to Vince O'keefe's Comments

Anyone considering using Answer Consulting LLC for appointment setting services or for purchasing leads should think twice considering Phil Reid (CEO) doesn't pay his employees.  Mr. Reid has flat out lied about intentions to pay me (and I'm told threatened not to pay a recent employee) and has chosen to ignore my requests for payment.

I also have first hand knowledge that he is re-selling leads to companies from his http://Insideview.com account which is against http://Insideview.com policy.  Phil isn't aware, but he has been reported to http://Insideview.com.

Phil tells prospective clients he has been in business for 12 years when in fact he has only been in business for less than 3 years.

Ask yourself:  Would you do business with a company that deceives and doesn't pay their employees?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2013 05:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Answer-Consulting-LLC/Dunwoody-Georgia-30338/Answer-Consulting-LLC-Phil-Reid-Failure-to-pay-for-services-rendered-Dunwoody-Georgia-1073748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Answer Consulting LLC

My Contact Information

AUTHOR: Answer Consulting Ripoff - ()

Anyone interested in talking with me after for verification, I will leave my number below.  I also have a recorded voice mail (also available in transcription) of intent to pay for services rendered.

Also available is the contact information for a top level executive at Insideview that will gladly clarify the relative portion of my post.

In fairness, I will retract my statement about mr. Reid's threatening to not pay another employee as this squabble is more about his unwillingmess to pay for services rendered.  The fact is, the employee I referred to actually contacted me fearing he would not get paid and asked for advise.

Phi - you may want to have someone proof-read your content before positing.  You actually "value" comments that are "100% false"?  In the scheme of things, that sounds appropriate.

(770) 674-8260

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Rebuttal to Vince O'keefe's Comments

AUTHOR: Philip Reid - ()

Although we value Vince O'keefe's comments, we find them 100% false.  I encourage any interested individuals to contact us about the comments reported here, Mr. O'keefe's work history or our services by using our contact us page.  Thank you.