Complaint Review: Answering Service Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, September 19, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, September 19, 2009

• Reported By: gracie — Indianapolis Indiana USA
Answering Service Inc.
http://www.call-serve.com/index.html Internet United States of America

Answering Service - ASINY.com I have not been paid by this company for my services provided internet, New York

I have emailed the owner of this company, John several times about being paid for my training and the hours I serviced.  He only emailed one time to tell me how unfortunate it was what I thought of his unorganized company.

Workplacelikehome.com, Wahm.com have many many threads on people not being paid when they stop servicing him.  You are treated as an employee yet you are an IC.

Beware!  You will NOT get paid, training is a joke, owner is arrogant -he flat out tells you, you will BE replaced if you can not work (as an employee, not an IC)

I had an emergency situation with my child and was disconnected totally unexpected now he is refusing to pay me.  I'm not sure what else to say except DO not work for them or refer them.  In the end you will be wronged!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2009 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Answering-Service-Inc/internet/Answering-Service-ASINYcom-I-have-not-been-paid-by-this-company-for-my-services-provide-497471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Answering Service Inc.