Complaint Review: Answering Specialists Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, October 04, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, October 04, 2012

• Reported By: Mike — Calgary Alberta Canada
Answering Specialists Inc.
PO Box B Bonners Ferry, Idaho United States of America

Answering Specialists Inc. Doesn't Answer your phone, and Persistant Billing Bonners Ferry, Idaho

These guys did more damage to my business than any one calamity could ever have caused.  They were good for the first couple of weeks. It wasn't until later a number of my customers started saying things like "I thought you were on holidays because no one answered the phone".  I checked myself, twice, and after ringing maybe 20 times, they would eventually answer and put you on hold, again, and again, very quickly without even giving me a chance to stay 1 word. Average time wait to reach a receptionist 10 to 15 minutes, and then she would put you on hold again in the middle of my conversation.   In addition, they charged a months cancellation fee for having NOT answered my phones, and then continued to bill my credit card for months after I had cancelled!  I am still receiving charges to my credit card in October when I cancelled in August by Email.  Stay away from these guys or you will regret it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2012 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Answering-Specialists-Inc/Bonners-Ferry-Idaho-83805/Answering-Specialists-Inc-Doesnt-Answer-your-phone-and-Persistant-Billing-Bonners-Ferr-950837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Answering Specialists Inc.