Complaint Review: Answering Specialists

• Updated: Wed, November 07, 2012

• Reported By: Travel Agency — Lithonia Georgia United States of America
Answering Specialists
P.O. Box B Bonners Ferry, Idaho United States of America

Answering Specialists Fradulent charges and business practices; unresponsive company Bonners Ferry, Idaho

I found this company via an internet search and signed on to use their services on 2/7/2012.   Not knowing any better in the beginning, I assumed they were performing their duties as contracted.  Slowly, my clients began informing me that they'd left messages or no one had answered the phone.  I was supposed to receive an email of every message taken, yet the personal folder that had all messages taken (yes, I have kept each one) had very few calls from month to month.  It was then that I began to notice a familiar pattern of being charged for "30" calls each month.  The notifications I received for message taking were far below that number.  I began to call the company and ask for a detailed log of each call that they'd taken and that's when the trouble began.  Phone calls were never returned, emails were ignored, yet those mysterious "30" calls continued to be billed to my account.  I'd finally had enough and wrote the company of my intent to cancel my account in September, 2012.  I understood that it would take 30 days and I would receive a bill in the month of October.  I was told (by email) upon my cancellation, that I "may" receive a charge in November if there was any usage.  I replied that they need not worry about that; I am the only person with the access number and I assured them that no further calls would be forwarded after the date of cancellation (9/18/2012).  To my dismay, I was auto charged for the same "30" mysterious calls on a bill in November.  I immediately contacted the company and have received no response.  This company should be reported and shut down.  It's lack of any quality customer service and outright deceitful practices makes it a wonder that they still have an ability to sign new clients.  Do yourself a favor and RUN AWAY from this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2012 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Answering-Specialists/Bonners-Ferry-Idaho-83805/Answering-Specialists-Fradulent-charges-and-business-practices-unresponsive-company-Bonn-965972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Answering Specialists