Complaint Review: Answering Specialists

• Submitted: Sat, May 04, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, May 04, 2013

• Reported By: Shane — Glendale New York

Answering Specialists Completely inept, unresponsive, I am incredulous Internet

I read the reviews on here before I decided to use Answering Specialists, and I thought to myself, my phones are really easy to answer. They shouldn't screw it up to bad... Well I gotta tell you I was DEAD WRONG. This company is an abomination. They literally cost me thousands of dollars.  They were supposed to forward calls to my on call technicians. I gave them the cell phone numbers for my techs and they entered them all wrong in their systems. It literally took me months to get them to put the right numbers in. Before I signed up with them I was answering my own calls on my cell phone. Once I started using them .. I was making an additional 4 calls for every call they took.  1) I had to call my tech to see if they sent him the message. 2)Then I called the Customer to tell them I would get someone there,3) then I had to call Answering Specialists to figure out why they weren't sending the messages to the oncall tech, 4) then I had to call the tech back to see if Answering Specialists had finally given him the call yet.   I told all the people over there that if this guy Tim that I guess owns the company spent as much time helping his clients as he does on this site, his company would be much better off.

I told the people that I wanted to cancel the service and to please have someone call me about..no one ever called me... I begged them to have someone call me. No one ever called and then one day the service just stopped. They never called me, or gave me a date as to when service would stop.  I literally have never seen anything like this company.  Its really unbelievable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2013 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Answering-Specialists/internet/Answering-Specialists-Completely-inept-unresponsive-I-am-incredulous-Internet-1048492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Answering Specialists