Complaint Review: Answerstop Voicemail, Enhanced Services Billing, Billing Concepts, BSG Clearing Solution

• Submitted: Thu, April 13, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, April 13, 2006

• Reported By:The Woodlands Texas
7411 John Smith, Suite 200 San Antonio, Texas U.S.A.

Answerstop Voicemail, Enhanced Services Billing, Billing Concepts, BSG Clearing Solution ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing San Antonio Texas

I have a charge on my SBC monthly phone statemnt of $16.33 ($14.95 = taxes) for "ANSWERSTOP VOICEMAIL MONTHLY FEE" billed on behalf of Answerstop Voicemail, a service provided by Enhanced Services Billing Inc and I have no idea what it is for and how it got there. After googling ESBI and its parent, BSG Solutions, I see they are the defendant in a number of class action cases.

When I phoned the company, the agent simply asked for my phone number and gave me a confirmation number, telling me to deduct the fee from my phone bill when I pay it. I asked if this meant she was crediting my account. She said yes.

Apparently, this company randomly targets telephone accounts to add this fraudulent charge. If people pay it, great. If they call to question it, it is adjusted off.

There are many, many complaints under "ORBIT TELECOM" if you search ripoffreport.com under "ORBIT." It is the same billing service doing the billing under various offices around the US.

I plan to notify my congressional representative of this.

Jason
The Woodlands, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2006 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Answerstop-Voicemail-Enhanced-Services-Billing-Billing-Concepts-BSG-Clearing-Solution/San-Antonio-Texas-78229/Answerstop-Voicemail-Enhanced-Services-Billing-Billing-Concepts-BSG-Clearing-Solution-r-186424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Answerstop Voicemail, Enhanced Services Billing, Billing Concepts, BSG Clearing Solution