Complaint Review: Antares Corp, Natural Choice, Orion Corp

• Updated: Wed, July 11, 2012

• Reported By:Surrey British Columbia
Antares Corp, Natural Choice, Orion Corp
5700 Buckingham Parkway, #200 Culver, California United States of America

Antares Corp, Natural Choice, Orion Corp Misrepresents the profit potential of its low-quality vending machine Ripoff Culver California

*Consumer Comment: Only 3?

Two years ago bought three machines from them. Was surprised at the price they were asking for a low-cost modified frigidaire freezer. Then I realized why- they were absolutely sure I would never reorder...in the next six months I waisted more than $600 on mailings, ads, etc and $500 in gas driving around looking for business potential to find out their markiting plan does not work as they promised. They helped me locate three machines but technical problems did not wait long to present themselves. The heavy snack machine was pushing against the door hinge of the cooler bending itself outward and causing damage. I emailed them asking for assisstance. They replied saying that they consulted their "engineer" and there should be no problem. I had to drill additional holes in the snack machine to eliminate the problem. Again, it cost me time and money. The "state-of-the-art" coin mechanism is another problem. People simply insert pieces of paper into the slot and jam the coin detector. I'm losing money again. Emailed Leyah Fitzburg (the Representative I was dealing at the beginning) at Antares about this problem- email returned-no such address. Left lane for bottled water and juices- when fully loaded it's impossible for elderly or handicapped people to rotate the coin mechanism. Due to many complaints I quit vending bottled products in this lane. Lost money again!...At the seminar they promised $4000-5000 net a year per machine I made a bit more than $4000 CAD on three of them in two years and pain more than 2000 in interest to the bank and it looks like I'm going to spend the rest of my life repaying this debt. Interested in class action!

Georg Surrey, British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2007 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Antares-Corp-Natural-Choice-Orion-Corp/Culver-California-90230/Antares-Corp-Natural-Choice-Orion-Corp-Misrepresents-the-profit-potential-of-its-low-qua-265118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Antares Corp, Natural Choice, Orion Corp

Only 3?

AUTHOR: choice - (United States of America)

Well at least you only bought three. I was foolish enough to believe their hype and bought eight machines. Not one has made a profit in six years and don't believe they ever could or will. I basically have said goodbye to over 50 thousand dollars. I now have two machines that won't cool and can't find a refrigeration company that will touch them. I can't sell the business because no one is as stupid as I was. The machines are being given away on Ebay. I'd like to see the attorneys general in all the states they were hawked in get involved and help us get our money back.