Complaint Review: Antares, Natural Choice, Financial Freedom

• Reported By:Wilmington Delaware
Antares, Natural Choice, Financial Freedom
Naturalchoiceusa.com Nationwide United States of America

Antares, Natural Choice, Financial Freedom have a new name Internet

I recieved a slick looking brochure today along with a cover letter under the masthead "Financial Freedom" D.M. Bashor, Founder. As I usually do when I get "business opportunities" like this in the mail, I checked them out on the internet. Not easy at first. Googling D. M. Bashor didn't get me anything, nor did "Financial Freedom". You try googling "financial freedom" and see what you get. Undeterred I googled their 800# which is 800-669-8064 and it led me to several sites telling what a wonderful company Antares/Natural Choice is. Now nowhere in the brochure that I recieved did it say anything about Antares or Natural Choice.

My brochure and coverletter both refer to the company name as "Financial Freedom". Its on the masthead. Its printed out in big block letters on the front of a building in a picture in the brochure with the caption "the employees of Financial Freedom are here to help support you". After googling Antares and the word "scam", I found your site which gave me a lot of info on this company. I found out that the Bashor in my letter is the same guy as the one for Antares/Natural Choice. My brochure was also about how I could "make more money than I ever dreamed of" in the vending machine business. Its the same company all right. I think I'll pass. I just wanted you all to know that they are operating under another name now.

David Wilmington, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2007 09:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Antares-Natural-Choice-Financial-Freedom/nationwide/Antares-Natural-Choice-Financial-Freedom-have-a-new-name-Internet-258975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Antares, Natural Choice, Financial Freedom