Complaint Review: Antelope Valley Nissan

• Submitted: Thu, June 26, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, June 26, 2008

• Reported By:LOS ANGELES California
Antelope Valley Nissan
451 Auto Center Drive Palmdale, California U.S.A.

Antelope Valley Nissan Certified Pre-Owned warranty Ripp Off Palmdale California

I bought a Certified Pre-owned Nissan Frontier -May 08. From AV Nissan.

They made me pay 2000.00 for this so called certication. Even though I said I did not want to purchase an extended warranty. They insisted that the only way they could get the car financed was with this extended warranty. I have never had to by an extended warranty with any car I ever bought.

After careful investigation I found out this is how the Finance department makes extra money. So now I owe the bank 2000.00 more than the car is worth.

They also have not yet paid off my trade in after 45 days. And the bank from my trade in car are calling me daily for a payment . AV Nissan swears they paid it. but the banks still hasseling me. I ask AVN to send me proof of the pay off... Im still waiting for that too.

Rosemary
LOS ANGELES, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2008 09:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Antelope-Valley-Nissan/Palmdale-California-93551/Antelope-Valley-Nissan-Certified-Pre-Owned-warranty-Ripp-Off-Palmdale-California-344816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Antelope Valley Nissan