Complaint Review: Antelope Valley Van @ Storage AKA Bekins

• Submitted: Sun, June 20, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, July 03, 2004

• Reported By:palmdale California
Antelope Valley Van @ Storage AKA Bekins
602 E. Ave R Palmdale, California U.S.A.

Antelope Valley Van @ Storage AKA Bekins RIP-OFF Billed twice for same work on different signed forms. Palmdale California

*Author of original report: my mistake, problem was resoled

This company run by mike billed me twice for same work provided. When they came to my house to pack belongings they filled out form for items packed and said this was for counting purpose to match original bid. Then they collectied 7,760.73 payment in full on delivery which included packing and shiping and delivery. 90 days later sent bill for 1,165.57 for seperate packing charge that was already included in their first bill. we all know they will not let you recieve property unless they get payment infull at time of delivery.

They think because I am in North Carolina that I cant touch them and thretned to damage my credit report if not paid knowing I probable need to purchase new home. Luckey for me I lived in california all my life and my brothers and friends are going to stop by their homes and help me resolve this matter,buy speaking on my behalf. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY Antelope Vally Van & Storage AKA BEKINS.

Dale
Matthews, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2004 01:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Antelope-Valley-Van-Storage-AKA-Bekins/Palmdale-California-93550/Antelope-Valley-Van-Storage-AKA-Bekins-RIP-OFF-Billed-twice-for-same-work-on-different-95629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Antelope Valley Van @ Storage AKA Bekins

my mistake, problem was resoled

AUTHOR: Dale - (U.S.A.)

antelope valley van and storage ,i found out after this report spent 3 weeks fixing my problem with bekins they solved my problem with professionalism. it turned out bekins was the one trying two bill me not antelope valley . the problem was resoled thanks to mike at antelope valley.