Complaint Review: Antenna Deals

• Updated: Fri, April 04, 2014

• Reported By: Helene — North Hollywood California
Antenna Deals
Internet USA

Antenna Deals Indoor Antenna Lava 600 bought 01/06 /14 for $34.95. I returned it on 01/28/14 for refund but until today I did no received a credit to my credit card. My email sent to Mike Monroe did not answer my email. Please help. Mike Monroe did not answer my email Flint Texas

On January 05, 2014 I bought through the Internet an indoor antenna, Lava 600, for $34.95. Antenna Deals advertised  that it's free shipping and 60-day unconditional money back guaranty if not satisfied. The antenna did not work in my area so I returned it on 01/28/2014 by Priority Mail with a tracking number, delivered on 01/31/2014. A cover letter and a copy of the receipt for the payment were included. Until today my credit card did not have the refund. When I called Antenna deals, their answering machne instructed to send an email for any inquiry. Mike Monroe who is, apparently, in charge of the emails, never responded within 48 hours as stated. I need your help because I think this is a rip-off and false advertising. Please help me recover my money as I am living with my social security benefits only and cannord afford another purchase.

Thank you very much for your help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2014 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Antenna-Deals/internet/Antenna-Deals-Indoor-Antenna-Lava-600-bought-0106-14-for-3495-I-returned-it-on-012-1136364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Antenna Deals