Complaint Review: Antenna Deals.com

• Updated: Thu, June 19, 2014

• Reported By: Karen — Eastland County Texas
Antenna Deals.com
Flint , Texas USA

Antenna Deals.com Antenna Deals They are liars, thieves and rip offs. Flint Texas

Antenna Deals.com is a rip off. I live in a rural area so was concerned over the fact we would not get reception. I first emailed the company in Flint Texas to ask if it was US made. He responded yes. He was right in Texas. GREAT news, right? I then sent aN EMAIL ASKING , DUE TO MY LOCATION, WHAT AREAS IT WOULD PICK UP. hE TOLD ME EVERY DIRECTION WITHIN 150 MILES TO 175 MILE radious. Even better. This should hit, Abilene, Brown County, Fort Worth / Dallas. Even better.  I asked about customer service, he stated it is 24/7. Oh my gosh, unbelieveable.

Wrong, this guy was more than eager to communicate as long as I had not paid yet. I made payment and ordered the antenna he suggested. It arrived promptly within a couple days. It was Thursday before Good Friday. I called customer service to help me get it hooked up. I got a recording and left a message. No call back. Finally sent an email on Good Friday. He responded they were closed due to holiday. GGGEEEZZZ_ 24/7 means 24/7 in my book.

I took it from the package in an attempt to mount it my self. The first trhing I see is " MADE IN CHINA" WHAT???? 2nd lie.

I get the kids to mount it on an antenna pole next to the house to reach even further. We plug it in, it is 5 channels- One is old westerns called COZI, one is mexican, I am in Texas and don't speak anything but English and Texan.  That leaves three channels and just in one week it froze up scanning for channels 11 times.

I contacted him for a refund, he has yet to call back in 2 months now. I have sent 9 notices via email to him, 13 phone calls. I sent it back after the firsdt month and still have not gotten a credit to my card.

THIS guy is a thief. How did he get any good reviews on his web sighte????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2014 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Antenna-Dealscom/Flint-Texas/Antenna-Dealscom-Antenna-Deals-They-are-liars-thieves-and-rip-offs-Flint-Texas-1156052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Antenna Deals.com