Complaint Review: Antenna Pros

• Submitted: Tue, November 27, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By: MadUser — Deerfield Beach Florida United States of America
Antenna Pros
135 E Santa Clara St Ste C, Arcadia, CA 91006-3284 Internet United States of America

Antenna Pros Antenna Hub, et al. I bought an antenna that was supposed to receive signals up to 150 miles, did not work at all. I have been trying to get a refund from them for over a month and they are not responsive. I have lodge , Internet

*Consumer Comment: GOT me TOO!!

*Author of original report: Update

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We are here to help.

These companies, both Antenna Pros and Antenna Hub are complete rip offs.  I bought an antenna from them that was supposed to pull in signals from 150 miles, it did not work at all after installing a 30 mast to ensure that it would be able to get proper signals.  What a waste of time.  After contacting the company and sending the unit back in I have yet to receive a refund after multiple calls.  Do not do business with these people, you will only get ripped off!!!  I have filed a complaint with my credit card company and Paypal as these are the only options I have left to get my money back, very bad people, stay away!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Antenna-Pros/internet/Antenna-Pros-Antenna-Hub-et-al-I-bought-an-antenna-that-was-supposed-to-receive-signals-974557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Antenna Pros

GOT me TOO!!

AUTHOR: pissed - ()

This company is worthless! DO NOT do business with them they will rip you off!! Merchandise is junk and thats if you get it at all. I did not recieve my merchandise and trying to get any help from there employees is like trying to breathe under water. CAUTION STAY AWAY FROM ANTENNAPROS ANTENNAHUB WHOLESALE-LEDS!!!!!!

Update

AUTHOR: MadUser - (United States of America)

After numerous calls (again) to the company and filing this report they finally refunded my money.  I still stand by my original report that the antenna is not well built and does not do what they advertise.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We are here to help.

AUTHOR: AntennaHub - (United States of America)

Dear Customer,

We do sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you may have experience. We want to help you resolve this issue. The return processusually takes about 2 weeks.  Once the product has been received back into our warehouse, checked, and inspected a refund or exchange can then be tendered. This process can take up to two weeks as initially stated in the RMA. Please note, that if a return authorization was not issued, our warehouse will refuse the package. I'm not quite sure as to specifics of this situation however, I can assure you that if you are able to provide us with your original order number as well a few
other minor details I would be more than happy to make things right.

You can email us at help@antennahub.com or call  us directly at: (626) 205-1973 during business hours 9am to 5pm Pacific Time. Since you filed a  chargeback with your credit card company we will not challenge it and accept the liability. I am sorry about the problem you experienced with your order.