Complaint Review: AntennaDeals.com

• Updated: Tue, December 25, 2012

• Reported By: DJThomas — Georgia United States of America
AntennaDeals.com

AntennaDeals.com Avoid this company at all costs Internet, Internet

I purchased an HD-2805 antenna. The remote control was defective. I returned the old one certified mail so I know they got it but they REFUSE to send me a working one. In multiple emails they kept saying they'll take care of me but I've yet to get a remote. If you get a good product from them I supposed you'll be okay but if anything goes wrong with this product you'll not get any service of any kind. You'll get emails full of promises but no action. My recommendation...DO NOT BUY FROM AntennaDeals.com.for any reason.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2012 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AntennaDealscom/internet/AntennaDealscom-Avoid-this-company-at-all-costs-Internet-Internet-986899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AntennaDeals.com