Complaint Review: Antennadeals.com

• Reported By: Wm Hinek — Los Molinos California United States of America
Antennadeals.com
Flint, Texas United States of America

Antennadeals.com Ignore request for refund Flint, Texas

*Author of original report: Received Full Refund including shipping, Very satisfied with outcome.

Ordered a HD TV antenna on 11/13/2010. I found it to be defective. The antenna would not rotate w/its remote control. They sent a replacement power supply that did not fix the problem. I asked for return instructions and received a shipping address. I returned the antenna on 12/30/2010 at my expense. Since that time I have sent many emails asking for my refund. Have received limited response from Mike Monroe first asking for "order number", which I sent, than asking for "money reqest" which I sent than asking if I had a PayPay account and to send PayPal email, which I have done. These emails to the company have been going on since 1/18/2011 and seem to be a stalling tactic by Mike Monroe. This is a "Buyer Beware" warning as their Website states a "no hassle gurantee" for replacement or return of their product. Mike Monroe stated that he is not registered with the BBB so feel free to contact the BBB anytime with complaints. I feel that is a "stick it to you" response. I have not received an answer to any of my emails since Feb 8, 2011. I am out $57.95 for the antenna and cost of $13.00 for returning. As their return policy states it does not cover return shipping, I expect a refund for $57.95 This is a major hassle to put up with and I would advise any customer to avoid this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2011 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Antennadealscom/Flint-Texas-75762/Antennadealscom-Ignore-request-for-refund-Flint-Texas-699790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Antennadeals.com

Received Full Refund including shipping, Very satisfied with outcome.

AUTHOR: Wm Hinek - (United States of America)

The business responded today 2/28/2011 and deposited a full refund including my shipping costs to return the antenna. I am very satisfied with the handling of the refund.

The matter was taken care of immediately when Mr Chad Davis looked into the situation.

Very satisfied with the outcome of this matter. Bill Hinek